From The Front Desk at Days Inn

Hello Everyone I am back to tell more tales from the hotel of love. My hotel is near down town Cincinnati, but it is only a few blocks from the University of Cincinnati. This is a true story, but instead of it happening to me it was an employee of mine named Rishi. He worked the night shift durning the summer, and if I knew about what happened to him on this night, let me tell you I would have thought twice about takeing the night off. The spring quarter ended about two weeks ago, and as every year on the last day there is the annual dinner-and-dance night. That was where Rishi met Dhamin. She was 19, she'd just arrived three weeks before. As a courtesy, he offered to take her around and lend her any needed assistance. Last Friday night she called him at the hotel and gave the excuse that she couldn't make it back to her place because it was too far away (a good 45 minutes' drive), and asked if she could stay over at the Hotel. I am sure Rishi readily agreed, and about ten minutes later she arrived. She said she was hungry so they drove out to a nearby White Castles and grabbed a couple of hamburgers. they got back to my Hotel and ate while watching TV in the lobby, but since there was nothing on, they switched it off and talked about her stay so far, making some tentative plans to visit some attractions. At about ten, Dhamin said she needed to change, and Rishi decided to bust out some cheap wine. When she came back to the lobby, all she was wearing was an oversized polo shirt with the top three buttons undone and the bottom of the shirt hanging just two inches below her crotch. (this is where I will let Rishi tell the story in first person, because since I was not there I would not be able to give you all the jucie details.)

My(Rishi's) cock instantly came to life as she came closer I thought I would rip right through my shorts as she bent over to put her clothes away, giving me a fantastic view of her fat ass. Dhamin climbed on the sofa with me. I handed her a glass of wine, and we both made a toast for the coming summer and the fantastic time we would be having. I looked into her eyes and sensing that she wouldn't object I kissed her lips. Our tongues met and in less than 30 seconds we were both panting heavily. I thought it may be embarassing if someone walked in so I told Dhamin to go to room 69 (my personal room)and as she got into the elevator I called the night watch man and told him to watch the desk while I took care of some business. I ran up the stairs and flung the door open to room 69. I grabbed Dhamin, pushed her fat ass on the bed (even though I call her a fat ass, let me tell you she has a cute face, and in my business the fatter the ass the better the ride)and with my right hand I reached down to caress her ass, then slowly moved up to unbutton the rest of her shirt and pull it off her shoulders. I immediately attacked her left tit with my mouth while my hand went to work on the right one. Her nipples now stood hard and erect. I started stroking her thighs and her stomach, then I inserted my fingers into her panties and began to finger her curly mound. Before I realized what was happening I sensed her tightening up as if she had never had someone finger her before. "Are you a virgin?" I asked her. In a soft cute voice, she shyly admitted that she was, and this was the first time she was "really" being made love to. This was one opportunity I had no intention of letting slip away. Pushing her back on to the bed, I planted a deep forceful kiss on her wet mouth. Our tongues met and she moaned deeply. Her hands were rubbing my chest and back as I pulled her Panties (for the average girl these would be shorts, but like jay said the fatter the ass the better the ride)off her legs. I again began fingering her cunt as I slowly worked my mouth down her tits to her pussy. I thrust my tongue deep between her parted thighs and began licking her dripping snatch. I slowly and teasingly lapped at her thick and juicy pussy lips, and as I shoved my tongue up her, I felt an obstruction. Here was a real virgin, just waiting to get fucked for the first time. Her cunt lips were closed so tightly together that I needed my fingers to pry them apart. By now my prick was so hard that I thought I'd come right then and there. I climbed on top of Dhamin and turned her over so that she was now on top of me. We kissed for a little while before I pushed her down to my cock. She pulled my shorts off, freeing my throbbing manhood, and began sucking hungrily. With her head bobbing up and down on my proud hard, erect man meat, it wasn't long before I started shooting a huge load of my sweat creamy white cum down her throat. Somehow, Dhamin managed to swallow all of my spunk without missing a single drop. She kept on sucking my cock while I reached over and pulled her ass towards me so that we were in a 69 position, and started licking and sucking her soft, red-hot pussy. Suddenly Dhamin let out a scream, and her sweet love juices ran all over my face. She then turned around to face me and fell on top of me. We kissed softly while I stroked her lovely little ass. By this time my cock had started to come alive again. I turned her over on her back and furiously kissed her on the lips while I spread her thighs wide open. I got between her legs, putting my cock on her pussy lips and teasingly stroking it up and down her cunt. Dhamin started moaning and begging me to fuck her, pleading that I be gentle, this was her first time. I reassured her and told her to relax and get ready for what she'd remember as the best fuck of her life. She began massaging her tits as I continued to tease her pussy. Then with one quick thrust I pushed my prick into her tight, eager cunt ripping her precious pussy sheath apart. Dhamin didn't seem to feel it at all ,she began to buck her hips up and down on the bed as I continued to fuck her little twat with long, forceful strokes. Her cunt gripped my prick like a clam and refused to let go. We fucked wildly, our bodies moving in perfect unison. Dhamin regulated her body movements so that she would receive the full impact of my thrusts. By now she was moaning so load that I thought she would wake up the entire hotel for sure. I'm pretty certain that the night watchman heard her screams when she reached orgasm. I pounded Dhamin for about 2 minutes before I felt that familiar ache in my balls. Making one final thrust into her pleasure hole, my cock erupted into a shattering orgasm, shooting a huge load of cum deep into her. After I was done I stuck my finger in her pussy one last time and went down stairs to tell the night watchman about my experiance. As I got down stairs he was jacking off behind the counter, I must have surprised him because as I called out his name Vikas! he jumped up and zipped up his fly. He said Rishi don't do that again. I told him to smell my finger, he took a deep breath and said what did you take a shit. I said no I was fucking the new freshman here at U.C. I could see Vikas's eyes light up, so I told him to go ahead and give Dhamin some seconds.

I called up my friend Atul, and he came over and the two of us went up stairs, to watch vikas give it to Dhamin. But to our surprise she told us to join in, and we gang banged her ass for the rest of the night. She fucked us and sucked us, and we all came on her fat ass at the same time.
I hoped you have enjoyed another tail from The front desk of the daysinn. if you have any comments please write to me at jays_daysinn@hotmail.com.

0 Comments: