HE JUST DID IT TO ME

HI! This is Sheena. Let me tell u a little 'bout me. I'm 18 years old. My hobbies are music dancing swimming modeling. Being a part time model, I've a nice fig--34 24-34.I regularly get my arms n legs waxed. I'm going to share a true exp with all of u. It took place when I was just 18. We used to live in flats in Mumbai. Ours was on 6th floor n our family friends Mr. Sharma used to reside on 7th floor. I was only a child of my parents. Rohit Sharma was the only son of Sharma's. Rohit was a handsome guy of 20 with dashing looks n strong physique. I always had a attraction towards him. My parents n Sharma were business partners. Once my parents n Sharma's were to go to Delhi for some business deals. My parents decided to leave me with Rohit in his flat. I was supposed live with Rohit foe two nights n three days. ((at the age of 16 only I was a very sexy!/ hairless arms n legs / good fig)) My parents n his parents went off. Now I was alone with Rohit.
Before going to his flat I packed my bag keeping best of my dress. It was around 8'clock in the evening. As it was summer I told him that I was going to take a bath. After the bath I changed my clothes from jeans n t-shirt to a sexy skirt n a tight top. Seeing my sexy fig n white waxed legs , he might 've got a little horny. He remarked me that look good in that dress. ((it was probably coz in that dress my boobs looked exceptionally big n coz of exposure of my lower portion of thighs. At night I went to bed in that dress only. When we were at bed we started talking 'bout sex. I wanted him to just kiss ((a smooch)) me nothing else. We became very free in talks. He asked me that whether I ever had a kiss .I replied YES. He was amazed. Saying this I told him that I like him . He was stunned. And even I was stunned when he said that he also liked me. Nothing happened n we went sleep.

Next day he came back to flat at 8:30 pm. He told me that they are going to see a movie. The movie was American pie. I was thrilled to see that movie. At 11:30 we came back. I wore a sexy skirt ((my shortest skirt with slits)) n a top. We went to sleep together. An hour or later I realized that someone was touching my legs n thighs. I felt good n let it happened. It was Rohit. His hand slowly shifted to my left boob. He started messaging it. Now I was getting hornier. My heart started beating faster. It was signal for him. He slowly raised my skirt n now his hand was on my pink laced panty. His hand suddenly went inside my panty n he started playing with my tender pussy.I was moaning. We both got up n he started sucking my hairless pussy. I was still moaning. He then removed his pant n shirt. His cock was standing hard. He removed my top skirt pink bra n pink panty. I was necked . He started kissing me all over.

Now he was sucking my breast. Even he got necked now. I wanted his cock in my pussy but I was afraid of many things. I gave him some good blow jobs .Now he came to fuck me. I refused him. He tried to convince me. I was desperate to take it in but was afraid. He suddenly touched his necked cock to my pussy.I got much hornier. He again asked me n now I was answerless. I replied him by a smile. He understood n suddenly grabbed n opened my legs to the widest n gave that very thick n hard n long cock in to my small tight pussy.I started jerking me n now I was moaning to my loudest.Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa Oooooooo oooooooooo ooooooooo oooo ooooooo oooooo ooooooouuuuo aaaaaaaiiiiiiii oooooooo ooouuuuuuuuuu u hhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh hhhhhh hhh.He
was going to explode he got his cock out n threw the orgasm on my ass n started licking it. Then after few minutes he fucked my ass.