My name is kamran. I live in Lahore. This is a true story. My sister’s name is Sadia. She is my elder sister. I am 18 & she is 20 now. I never had sex with any girl and I have no girlfriend. Let me describe you Sadia. She is a beautiful girl having a sexy look. She has big tits and she never wear a bra. So I saw sometimes her nipples erect. This is the great incidence of two months ago. One day our parents were out of station for two days.

We two were alone in the home. I was laying in my bed. My dick was erect and my hand was on it. I have not noticed that Sadia was seeing me through half open door. At once she came in. I was surprised. She asked me what is in your pent. I was feared but she slowly opened my zip and take my dick in her mouth. I was still stunned. She asked me to have sex with her. She also told me that she had seen a xxx movie two days ago. After listening this I felt some courage and putted my hand in her shirt on her beautiful tits.

After some time she made me naked and also herself. We both were naked and she was asking me to have sex with her. It was unbelievable for me. I forget that she is my sister. I grabbed her on bed and started locking her hairy pussy. After a while she was mooning and her pussy was giving me juice. I liked it very much. Then she asked me to fuck her. I putted my 8 inches dick in her pussy. Her pussy was very tight and also warm. I fucked her fastly and she was moaning fastly. I told her that I am gonna cum. She putted my dick in her mouth and I cummed in her mouth.

Now she asked me to fuck her fine round ass. My dick was once again tight. She was in doggy position. Her ass was very tight, so I putted hair oil on my dick. I inserted my dick in her asshole and moved faster. She was screaming but was in joy. At last I cummed again in her ass. We had bath and we both were happy.
Since then I had sex with my sister when we got a chance. You are free to ask questions at


umair said...

lucky you wish i can bang your sis also

momiesdildo said...

my sister gave me a blow job once but i came in her mouth and she would nt do it no more.i want my mom thugh. she leaves her door open a lil sometimes and i'll sneek down the hall and watch her stick that dildo in her.i think she knows sometimes.cause she'll get on her knees a point her as right at me then shove it deep in her and moan real loud the just start ramming that thing in her, as i jack off.

Angel Susmita said...

very nice post.................

Indian College Students Fucking in public park

indian young beautiful wife fucking with husband's office mate scandal

cute little girls sexy uncommon collection

bangla desi Cute bhabi show her boobs and pussy

busty big boob girls sexy uncommon collection

hot Indian teen girls and aunty sexy uncommon collection

Desi Cute Girlfriend Fucked In Car

Pakistani Girlfriend Mahbuba Forced Raped In Jungle By Her Boyfriends And Many Friends

bangladeshi college girl roshnie jessore sex scandal getting her boobs sucked

Hot Indian Bhabhi hard sex With Her Boyfriend

sex love fuck whore teen pussy sucking fucking ass boobs

Desi Tamil Wife Gave Her Husband a good Blowjob

Bangladeshi smart girls photo collection

sexy hot girls Stolen facebook photos

Busty Arab girls photo collection

Bikini girls photo collection

Indian aunty and vabi sexy picture collection

pakistani school girls hot photo collection

bad partygirls secret stolen photo collection

bad lesbian teens photo album

………… /´¯/) click for supper sexy girls
……….,/¯../ /
………/…./ /
(‘(…´…´…. ¯_/’…’/
..\’…\………. _.•´


Hindi Choti said...

Hindi sexy Kahaniya - हिन्दी सेक्सी कहानीयां

Chudai Kahaniya - चुदाई कहानियां

Hindi hot kahaniya - हिन्दी गरम कहानियां

Mast Kahaniya - मस्त कहानियाँ

Hindi Sex story - हिन्दी सेक्स कहानीयां

Nude Lady's Hot Photo, Nude Boobs And Open Pussy

Sexy Actress, Model (Bollywood, Hollywood)

chudai ki hindi kahani

welcome to chudai kahani me - आग लगाने वाली चुदाई

Visit best sexy hindi story - मजेदार सेक्सी कहानियां

Hindi sex kahani dekhiye eiha – आंटी की चुदाई कहानियां

Sexy kahani ke world me apka soyagat hai

Smitha Devi said...

Hot Desi Babe goes Nude showing lovely ass tits

Desi Housewife Aunty Hairy Chut and Big Boobs

Big ass housewife enjoy fuck without petticoat doggystyle

Actress Tamanna Getting Fucked With Big 2 Penis

Horny couple fucking in Ahmedabad hotel room

Kareena Kapoor Nude Showing her Boobs N Fucked in Ass

Muslim House Wife Aunty Forced Fucked By Driver

Anushka Shetty Naked And Taking Panty Showing Ass

Pakistani College Girls Cute Shaved Pussy

Bangladeshi girls enjoying in swimming pool fucked

Pune girlfriend deepa fucked with her boyfriend in party

Sexy Indian Auntie Showing Round Boobs Hairy Pussy

desi busty hot slim aunty in short piece dress

Busty NRI girl posing naked showing big boobs

Indian teen girl showing boobs in bathroom