SISTER FUCK

My name is kamran. I live in Lahore. This is a true story. My sister’s name is Sadia. She is my elder sister. I am 18 & she is 20 now. I never had sex with any girl and I have no girlfriend. Let me describe you Sadia. She is a beautiful girl having a sexy look. She has big tits and she never wear a bra. So I saw sometimes her nipples erect. This is the great incidence of two months ago. One day our parents were out of station for two days.

We two were alone in the home. I was laying in my bed. My dick was erect and my hand was on it. I have not noticed that Sadia was seeing me through half open door. At once she came in. I was surprised. She asked me what is in your pent. I was feared but she slowly opened my zip and take my dick in her mouth. I was still stunned. She asked me to have sex with her. She also told me that she had seen a xxx movie two days ago. After listening this I felt some courage and putted my hand in her shirt on her beautiful tits.

After some time she made me naked and also herself. We both were naked and she was asking me to have sex with her. It was unbelievable for me. I forget that she is my sister. I grabbed her on bed and started locking her hairy pussy. After a while she was mooning and her pussy was giving me juice. I liked it very much. Then she asked me to fuck her. I putted my 8 inches dick in her pussy. Her pussy was very tight and also warm. I fucked her fastly and she was moaning fastly. I told her that I am gonna cum. She putted my dick in her mouth and I cummed in her mouth.

Now she asked me to fuck her fine round ass. My dick was once again tight. She was in doggy position. Her ass was very tight, so I putted hair oil on my dick. I inserted my dick in her asshole and moved faster. She was screaming but was in joy. At last I cummed again in her ass. We had bath and we both were happy.
Since then I had sex with my sister when we got a chance. You are free to ask questions at kami92@hoymail.com

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

lucky you wish i can bang your sis also

momiesdildo said...

my sister gave me a blow job once but i came in her mouth and she would nt do it no more.i want my mom thugh. she leaves her door open a lil sometimes and i'll sneek down the hall and watch her stick that dildo in her.i think she knows sometimes.cause she'll get on her knees a point her as right at me then shove it deep in her and moan real loud the just start ramming that thing in her, as i jack off.