Sister Play

This happened to me a little over a year ago.

I was 15years old and It was Saturday afternoon. There was nobody home
apart from my sister Parvati and I. Parvati was 2years older than me
being 17 years old.

My sister Parvati was getting ready to go out to a party that was on
later that night. I was in my room fantasizing over my sister while
she was taking a shower. I did this for a few minutes and then I heard the shower turn
off. My door was half open and I saw Parvati walk past quickly wrapped
in a towel.

I got up and walked towards her room. Her door was slightly open but
not enough to allow me to see anything. I slowly pushed the door open
until I could see Parvati standing next to her bed, completely naked.

She was drying herself with a towel and fortunately for me a had the
best seat in the house. She had just finished towel drying her
shoulder length black hair and moved down to her average size breasts. Parvati didnt have huge
tits but they were still a good handful and they were perfectly
shaped, round and firm. Her nipples were hard and so was my cock. I could feel it really
starting to swell up in my pants.

Parvati then began to dry her perfectly shaped thighs. She had a very
attractive body and great looks. She had a very slim body and a great
smile. She was extremely popular at school and was asked out on dates all the time.

Parvati looked like she had finished drying herself. She dropped the
towel on the floor and turned around to get something when she spotted
me. I had to do something quickly. Parvati yelled " Bahan Chood."

I quickly shut the door. I was standing outside wondering what would
happen next. It sounded like Parvati was lookin for something to wear
as I could hear here going through her draws.

My cock was so hard and swollen I had to pull my pants down. My cock
sprung out immediately. I had a sudden thought. Then I took my shirt
off and was standing at my sister door completely naked.

I quickly opened her door and saw her standing next her bed, still
completely naked holding a shirt in her hands. She looked stunned, I
acted quickly.

I pushed Parvati onto the bed and got on top of her. I spread her legs
and got between them. She yelled" Hey stop, you paji" She didnt put
much of a fight up, she didnt have much time actually. As soon as I was ontop of
her I pinned her down, spread her legs and rammed my swollen cock into
her pussy. She let out a few quiet moans of pain but after that she seemed to be
enjoying it.

I fucked her really quickly. I rammed my hips back and forth, forcing
my cock back and forth in her pussy. I couldnt believe the enjoyment I
was getting. Parvati's small breasts were pounding back and forth and I fucked her
tight pussy.

She was really tight, I had to very pound her pussy. I could feel
myself ready to come and I pumped her even more. The bed was really
starting to sqweck now, I wasn't sure if the bed would hold up, but it did.

Then I came, throb after throb. I felt her thighs wrap around my hips
and her calves resting on my arse cheeks. As throb after throb of cum
was squirted into her, she had an orgasm too. This was amazing, I came for a while,
filling her cunt up with my warm liquid. When it was finally over I got
up and left without saying a word.

Things didn't really change too much after that. We fucked each other
again and again.

0 Comments: