Making whore

If the husband doesn’t mind his wife to be fucked by his friend, then there is no big deal for his wife, she is willing to get fucked even if she knows that her honey is watching her… Click here to view the gallery Wee extend our thanks to the author Alex. This is the great story pals, and if you want to know what happened in part one, just follow the link “The Night My Wife Became a Whore”. You go to love it! Hello, this is Alex and I wanted to share another story about my sexy wife Lisa. In the last story I told you about how I let two of my friends bang her for the first time and how she really enjoyed it! After that night Lisa opened her mind and became a real sexual person, which I enjoyed very much. We were having the best sex of our lives after that night. I would make her suck my cock while she told me how naughty she was with my friends. I would call her a slut and spank her and tell her how I was going to let them fuck her whenever they wanted. She would get so turned on and I would fuck her really hard! Two weeks later on a Friday night about 11:00 we were just hanging out at the house watching a movie when the phone rang and it was my friend Jason. Lisa hadn’t seen him since that night (he fucked her) and she seemed to get a little excited when she saw his name on the caller I’d. He was a little tipsy and he asked if he could come over for a few drinks. He told me that he and his wife had got into an argument and he had to get out for a while. I said, “sure, come on over” and he hung up the phone. Immediately Lisa asked what happened and I told her Jason was coming over. She acted like she was a little disappointed, but I could tell she was happy. I told her that she might want to put on something sexy because he had been arguing with his wife and may need to be cheered up. She half-heartily told me no, but then agreed that she should at least “fix herself up a little”. While Lisa was in the room changing, the doorbell rang and Jason had arrived. He came with a case of beer and we began to chat. He was telling me that his wife was upset because he couldn’t stay hard while they were having sex. We laughed about it and he said, “With a wife like Lisa I know you never have that problem”!

A few minutes later, Lisa came out in a little black skirt and a nice pink tank top. Her nipples were poking through her shirt and the skirt barely covered her sexy ass. She and Jason said their hellos and it was a little awkward at first. We all started drinking and he started telling Lisa about his problem with his wife. Lisa was sitting opposite of us on the couch. They started flirting back and forth and my dick began to grow thinking about what might happen. Jason became bolder and told Lisa how sexy she was and how he can’t stop thinking about that night. I interjected and told him about the sex Lisa and I were having and how she loved talking about that night during sex. Jason got more excited and asked if Lisa could open her legs a little so we could see her panties. She obliged and showed us her black lace thong. He told her to turn around and she bent over the couch and showed that sexy ass. I almost chummed in my pants at the way she was taking directions from another man. Rob then told her to slide off her panties and show us her bare pussy. She looked at me and I just nodded for her to go ahead. She slid off her panties and spread her legs open and I could see her pussy was dripping wet.

He told her to start rubbing her pussy and to show him how she wants to be fucked. Lisa was taking directions like a little whore and was playing with her pussy for my friend’s pleasure. Jason took out his cock and told her to get fully naked. She complied and kept playing with her wet pussy. Lisa started moving her body like she was getting fucked and was moaning louder and louder. Jason started to take off all of his clothes and she kept her eyes on his body. He walked over to her, with his cock fully erect, grabbed the back of her head and guided her mouth to his cock. Jason said that his cock still tasted like his wife’s pussy and that Lisa needs to clean it up. She began to lick his cock all over while she kept two fingers in her cunt. I decided to sit back on the couch for a while and enjoy the show. I got fully nude and was stroking my cock to the site in front of me. Jason was still holding her head from behind and he began to fuck her in the mouth really hard. He was pushing his cock down her throat and she began to gag and tear up a little. I could tell Jason was determined to do whatever he wanted to my sexy Lisa! Jason then pulled his cock up and told Lisa to lick his balls. She obeyed and licked his balls and taint clean. He could not hold it anymore and he squirted cum all over Lisa’s face and tits. He stuck his cock back in her mouth and she cleaned every drop of cum off his cock. He asked Lisa if she was ready to be fucked and she said yes. He told her to bend over and spread her pussy and ass and she did. He said that she is just a little whore and she better beg for his dick. Lisa was bent over, rubbing her pussy, and said, “Please fuck me with your big dick”. “I’m just a slut and I need to get fucked”. I couldn’t take the scene anymore and I blew a load all over myself. Jason then stuck his dick into Lisa’s sweet pussy and started to fuck her from behind. Lisa began screaming for him to fuck her harder and was moving her ass into his cock. Jason spit down onto her tight asshole and began to finger her ass while he fucked her. After a few minutes, Lisa began to shake and collapsed into orgasm. Jason let her enjoy it for a minute, but then continued to fuck her and finger her from behind. He started fuck her hard again and I could tell he was about to cum. Jason pulled his cock out and chummed all over her ass. He spread her ass open so that some cum could dip into it. He lay next to her on the couch and it was quiet for a while. They both finally got up and decided to take a shower together. With the door closed I could hear that she was sucking his dick again in the shower and I jacked off just listening to the sound. Jason left shortly after and I and Lisa had sex till the morning hours. Ever since I began to share her the sex has gotten so much better and we have never been happier! I still have more stories of her encounters so let me know if you are interested.